Monday, March 30, 2009

The problem with the time after time off...


Well my self declared spring break is officially over, as I sit across from Rory, watching her watch Shreck, I wonder where it went...
Now that I have had a little time to rest and re-coop, I am officially not feeling well, once again overwhelmed by homework and up-coming midterm, and looking forward to heading home to NE in 3 days.

In my selfishness I would ask, if you have a moment, to please pray me through the next 53 days as my seminary career comes to an end. I'm eagerly anticipating graduating, but unfortunately I'm not there yet, and there are midterms to take, papers to write and finals to dread.... and I need prayer! Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

1 comment:

  1. In my heart I keep a prayer that I could be as strong and powerful as you are everyday. You will succeed, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete