Sunday, March 15, 2009

The first blog

Well, this is the first blog created by the Craigs, but it's the first one created by the Mrs.
As of right now there really isn't too much to report. We are surviving our first year of marriage quite well I think.
May 23 I finally graduate from Seminary. After about 11 years of undergrad, internship and Seminary i more then ready to leave the books behind!
Blake and I are extremely excited about the next step in our lives. We are trying to be very patient as we wait for God to direct us to our next stop on this crazy journey called life. As of right now we are completely clueless as to where we will be come Aug, but we do know that God is good and he will show us exactly where he wants us to go in his time.
Stay tuned for more exciting stories from the Wacky World of the Craigs!

3 comments:

  1. Have you really been in school for 11 years. I can't wait to welcome you to the real world of work! :) Love ya guys and I want to come see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how wacky we are, and you like cartoons too you know you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure about the cartoons Mr. Craig??

    ReplyDelete