Sunday, April 19, 2009

How was your Sunday??

How was your Sunday? This is the question that most people hear on the first day of the work week. I anticipate asking Rory about her Sunday, what she did, did she have a good time. Then (as our routine goes) I tell her a little about my weekend... Usually stories about Blake and times when he was being silly. Then she giggles and asks for candy.
As I sit here, watching my 5th episode of Law and Order, I wonder what I will tell her tomorrow. I can tell her about the amazing crime solving abilities that these detectives have... but that may be inappropriate for a 4 year old. I could tell her how I have made a dent in the couch from sitting and watching Law and Order for 5 hours... she'll laugh at that, she's funny like that.

1 comment:

  1. 5 hours of law and order? Did you get your paper written? I am coming in 3 days! I should print my ticket stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete