Monday, August 2, 2010

Blackmail

I have an obsession.  I LOVE chocolate.  Not only do I LOVE chocolate, but I AGAPE (this might be blasphemous) Aldi's chocolate....  sadly I live in a teeny tiny city that doesn't not have an aldi's... so i asked my dear sweet friend Erin to bring me chocolate when she comes here next weekend...  so what does she do?  She uses my weakness against me and says No blog update, no chocolate...  BLACKMAIL I tell you!

All that to say, Zoe keeps growing and discovering new things.  Last week she learned to roll from back to belly and last night she learned to roll from belly to back.  She's quite a rock star at it!  She's also mastered the art of giggling...  which usually leads to hick ups!
Enough talking!  Lets see the cutie!











3 comments:

  1. Good job Jilly - I love ya! Zoe you are so precious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!! Hope you are enjoying your chocolate. We enjoyed having you all over. Stop over anytime!! (Zoe just might want to ask before using the new chairs.) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these photos! She is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete