Monday, May 4, 2009

And so it begins...


Graduation is still three weeks aways. Moving to... who knows where... is three months away, and yet it has already begun. Good-byes. Tonight was the last time my small group will meet at 5301 N Christiana Ave. Oh, they will meet again, they are just that good of friends, something I have been thankful for, but as of now, it was time for me to say good-bye. As I reflect on our three years together I have often wondered what it was that kept them coming. I know I was never as prepared as I could have been, nor was I as wise as I wanted to be... but every week they would faithfully show up. (I think it was because I fed them well) And for that I am extremely thankful.
So tonight I said good-bye, for now, to my small group... soon it will be to my Rory... then this basement apartment... BUT God has plans for us, so although it's okay to miss what was, there is still excitement for what will be.

2 comments:

  1. Your heart amazes me Mrs. Craig. It is twice as beautiful as you are and as we all know you are glorious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should be to sad to say good by to the basement apt. Floods are not cool! :) You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete