Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ahh the changes


The past few weeks has brought a bunch of changes.  I've been settling into being a youth pastor in Sioux Falls, adjusting to FREEZING tempetures, living without my husband, and watching my tummy dance all day long as Zoe does karate in my belly. 
Minus not having blake here, I would say so far so good!  and the best part is I still get to sleep in!!  And believe me, i'm going to take advantage of it while I can!!
so i know I'm not real creative in this post, but I'll fill you in on the changes and craziness of next week...



Tuesday i offically get the new place
Thursday my parents come to take me to omaha
Friday we drive to Omaha so i can fly to chicago via Minnesota
Sat we load the truck in chicago and drive to sioux falls
sunday i teach confirmation
YEAH for craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment